This potent, multi-purpose blend of five organic essential oils has stood the test of time. The key essential oil ingredients in this potent blend are Clove bud oil, Lemon oil, True Cinnamon bark oil, Blue Mallee Eucalyptus oil and Rosemary leaf oil. All have properties that are shown to have anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-viral, and anti-bacterial properties. This offers a wide range of uses as an antiseptic, decongestant, non-toxic cleaner, disinfectant and is also approved for internal use.
The Thieves oil blend is pure and undiluted.
Clove oil, Lemon oil, True Cinnamon oil, Blue Mallee Eucalyptus oil, Rosemary Leaf oil
Benefits of Marseille's Remedy Thieves Oil
- 100% plant-based and organic
- Clears phlegm and congested airways
- Antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort
- Eliminates airborne pathogens and foul odours
- Anti-fungal; feet, hands, scalp and for mold remediation
- Deters mites, lice, worms and fleas
- Treats wounds, cuts, scrapes and bruises
- Made in Canada
Marseille's Remedy Thieves Oil can be used by diluting a few drops in a carrier oil and applying topically to the skin. In a diffuser, it can be diffused into the air to help purify and protect against airborne germs and bacteria. Diluted in bubble bath, liquid soap or shampoo, it can be added to a bath by dispersing under running water. The oil can also be added to a diffuser necklace or bracelet to enjoy the benefits on the go. The balm is used as a liniment for sore joints, sore muscles, headaches and bruises. Rub on the chest or sinuses to clear congested airways. Create your own remedies.
- Marseille’s remedy is used in Aromatherapy to help relieve colds/cough.
- Use one drop of Marseille’s Remedy once a day in a teaspoon of honey or apple cider vinegar. Marseille’s Remedy is an excellent source of antioxidants.
- Marseille’s Remedy can be used topical to relieve help relieve joint/muscle pain associated with sprain/strain/rheumatoid arthritis.
- Topical Inhalation: Marseille’s Remedy is used in Aromatherapy as an antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort.