Our Marseille’s Remedy Traditional Balm begins with the same essential oils blend we use in our Marseille’s Remedy Traditional Oil blending the oils in an all-natural beeswax base which makes it ideal for topical application.
Rub Marseille’s Remedy Traditional Balm on sore muscles and joints to relieve pain and inflammation. Apply on chest to clear airways and breathe easy.
- Instantly clears congested airways
- Relief for bug bites, bruises, sore joints and muscles
- Antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort
- Can aid in the treatment and prevention of topical pestilent ailments
- Use as a hand sanitizer. Topical antifungal
- All natural and gentle on skin
How to Use: Due to the potency of Marseille’s Remedy Traditional Balm, we recommend you use in moderation. Rub on chest, sore muscles, swollen joints, bruises, bug bites, behind ears, back and neck.
Ingredients: Medical Ingredients: Syzygium aromaticum (Clove bud oil* – India), Citrus limon (Lemon* oil – Italli), Cinnamomum verum (True Cinnamon bark oil* – Sri Lanka), Eucalyptus polybractea (Blue Mallee Eucalyptus oil* – Australia), Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary oil* – Spain), Arnica montana (Arnica oil* – Canada), Mentha (natural Menthol – India), Cinnamomum camphora (natural Camphor – Taiwan)
Non-medical ingredients: Cera alba (Canadian Beeswax) *contains organic content, alcohol/chemical free